Thursday, October 12, 2006

Detour Over

It came to my attention - or just now passed into my awareness as it's been obvious the whole time yet cloudy are the eyes through which I've broached this topic in my mind - that I'm searching for closure, not just any kind of closure, but the best flying colors kind of closure that only I can assumingly accomplish with my apparent greatness that has been lying dormant over these many years of solitude despite the world of people in my life, my mind keeps replaying how emotionally attached I was to school - in this case for my masters in architecture - and how lonely it is when I'm not creating greatness that my insides predict I've been destined for and with which I cannot live happily, just ordinarily like the rest of us who stopped going after the dream, as it so suddenly goes from dream to reality to failure and one never gets back up from that broken pitfall. It is time to grab the tattered rope that swings down into the abyss of darkness and start climbing back up it one knot at a time. Because time is all we have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home